To learn more about the Coronavirus and the impact in SA – https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Office & Household
- if entered into a new lease agreement
- Reliable Removals has an authorised Legal Operating Certificate & Permit.
1. Transportation of goods is limited to household furniture and effects
2. Must obtain a Permit from the Station Commander of a Police Station
To obtain this Permit you MUST submit the following documentary proof:
1. Relevant lease agreement(s) indicating the date of expiry of the old lease and the date of commencement of the new lease [where possible, have both], or
2. Proof of purchase of residence and occupation date or the transfer documents attesting to the change in residence or ownership of property.
The Required Permit
Take this blank Permit (along with your documentary proof) to your nearest Police Station and get the Station Commander, or a person designated by him or her, to issue said Permit.
1. Please confirm as soon as you have the aforementioned documentation available for moving.
2. Please confirm with your destination residence that it will indeed be empty and available to move in before confirming with our offices.
Moving Your World for 37 Years – We Care!
Moving your Home or Office? You need to find a company that offers reliable, safe, efficient, and cost effective removals in your area. Reliable Removals is the removal company for you!
Reliable Removals use trained professional staff that are security vetted, trusted and safe. Our vehicles are roadworthy and regularly tested every year.
Reliable Removals will provide you with the best family based personal removal experience. With over 35 years experience in the industry, we offer helpful handy tips and suggestions to reduce your stress.
We care about doing your removal perfectly, with your safety and security in mind using our professionally trained and trustworthy staff to both load and offload your goods as you require.
Corona Virus Information
The Corona pandemic has become our reality. We have put together some useful information regarding many queries and plans already being implemented . We are living in very interesting times…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Local Discounted midmonth rates from the 4th – 24th excluding Saturday / Sunday / Public Holiday / Long Distance & International Moves. Pensioner Discounts 10th to 20th excluding Saturday / Sunday
Call us now on 011-795-4214 or 079-520-1931 and/or Whatsapp/SMS your email address for us to get back to you.
What we Do
Our experience extends to the following services:
How it all works…
Current day to day business activities are performed by Owner Barry; Michelle our Admin/Accounts manager, Niek Roberts our Ops Manager & Workshop Technician with the prime task of ensuring that our vehicles are in tip-top shape at all times thus keeping any breakdowns or inconveniences to an absolute bare minimum and of course all our crew making a formidable and efficient team.
Together, this team and family of staff strives to provide you with a service born of experience and understanding in our industry.
Useful links and information...Our Process and Starting point.
All-you-need-to-know info will be on this page. Any questions should be answered here.
This is probably your best starting point.
079-520-1931 (business hours only)
307 Boundary Road, North Riding AH, Roodepoort, 2169
S-S-Public Holidays: Price On Request